Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Calling All GOATS!

Started by GobbleNut, February 10, 2024, 08:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

I have a lot of anonymous admirers. That's been the story of my life.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

JeffC

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

cannonball

I just wanted to drop in and respectfully wish you gentlemen good luck in this year's contest. I hope everyone has a safe and successful 2024 season. 

reflexl

Paulmyr

Quote from: zelmo1 on February 16, 2024, 05:31:45 AM
I'm seeing a little " goat envy" going on here. Lots of attention here. Did any of you goats get flowers 2for Valentines day that were" anonymous".  :z-flirtysmile3: :z-flirtysmile3: Just an observation, Z

It's all part of the plan Z! Seems to be working so far!. Keep em busy surfing the interweb for goat pics instead of preparing for the upcoming season........

I got a dollar for you! Oh oohh ooohhh! Gotta be quicker than that!!!!!
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Happy

I heard they went all in on GPS, thinking that it stood for GOAT Positioning system. With it, they hoped to find the secret to our profound wisdom, advanced physical abilities, good-looks, freakishly amazing woodsmanship, and overall appeal to the general public. Results haven't been good for them. However, Jiffy Pop has a garbage bag full of oatmeal cream pie wrappers that he refers to as "evidence" that they are on the right track.

JeffC

I saw that the Police had to go find you again "Hapless"  :help:

JeffC

Quote from: Happy on February 16, 2024, 07:56:59 AM
I have a lot of anonymous admirers. That's been the story of my life.

zelmo1

Wake up you goots. I am embracing my Scottish blood, so you will now be " The GOOTS" . Sounds cooler. My wife isnt impressed with my new accent, but she is trapped here if she wants to hunt with me  :funnyturkey: Z

JeffC

Grummpies are still chasing Sabbaticals in their dreams... :TooFunny: :toothy12: :goofball:

Happy

I don't think we are the ones dreaming....

JeffC

Quote from: Happy on February 20, 2024, 11:51:40 AM

So Grummpies "Cuddling" better explained your absence this morning??? :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :toothy12:

Happy

Quote from: JeffC on February 20, 2024, 03:42:24 PM
Quote from: Happy on February 20, 2024, 11:51:40 AM

So Grummpies "Cuddling" better explained your absence this morning??? :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :toothy12:
It's called being in the gym at 4:30am and then going to work. Us GOATS know how to prepare, you don't need to worry about us.

JeffC

:you_rock: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :toothy12:  all that hard work is paying off :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

JeffC

Since Cranky poked crackedegg to put up 1 of the calls he won to be a traveling call....I seem to be the one who keeps your thread active, most viewed, I should be included in getting the call, maybe even 1st  :z-winnersmiley: :funnyturkey: