OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Zach Farmer WoodWind - Auction Call

Started by ccleroy, February 03, 2016, 11:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ccleroy

Donated to the Zach Farmer ( Orangeburg Chapter ) of the NWTF for our banquet February the 6th 2016

The Woodwind Turkey Caller
By Zach Farmer

Handcrafted by custom callmaker Zach Farmer of Orangeburg, SC. Made from one of the rarest and most beautiful of the true Rosewoods – Bois De Rose ( Dalbergia Martima ) – from Madagascar.
Made from old stock that is no longer imported. The mouthpiece is Zach's earlier design, of genuine Sambar Stag Horn.
No.2 of a limited edition – Second Woodwind made of Bois De Rose
[ Not available for pick of the litter drawing ]

If anyone is interested in bidding by proxy you can contact me Ricky Padgett at padgettr@gmail.com or Chris Worley at cworley@zeusinc.com

Smooth_Operator

That's impressive right there man, what a work of art.  Bet it will fetch a pretty penny...

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

mgm1955

silverspur

Amazing looking trumpet from one of the best!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

SS Calls

ccleroy

Dangerfield Trumpet Call

This Trumpet is signed, dated ( 21 January 2016 ), and numbered (#10 Spur) on the inner barrel. The barrel of this call is crafted from a combination Cocuswood and the boss portion of the Musk Ox horn. The mouthpiece is made from different portions of the Musk Ox boss with a 3/32" hole. The lip stop is crafted of Cocuswood and Musk Ox boss ends. The custom pewter spur ferrule is hand cast from the left foot of the "King "and is integrated into the barrel prior to shaping the call. This trumpet is one of a kind. A hand braided lanyard accompanies this gem for safe carrying of the call. Also included are the Cast Spur Set of the "King" along with documentation of the caller and instructions.

Spring Allure Custom Calls 2 Call Set

Handmade by Ricky Padgett

This call set consists of the following

1 Bolivian Rosewood Crystal over Glass call with a matching Bolivian Rosewood Striker.

1 Black Walnut Slate over Glass with matched Osage Orange Striker. Black Walnut is of Rev. Zach Farmers Old Stock.

Steve Mann Ole Boat Paddle Call

This Ole Boat Paddle Caller is made from Yellow Poplar cut by Zach Farmer in Colleton County in the 1980's. Aromatic Red Cedar cut from cypress bottom off Davis Love III Copeland Hall Plantation Jan. 2010. Made for the "Zach Farmer" NWTF Chapter Banquet in Orangeburg, SC Feb 2016 – Finished Jan. 2016

Bob Harwell "Mini Paddle" Box Call

Bob first crafted his "Mini Paddle" in 2015.  He has tuned less than 20 and donated several to NWTF Banquets.  This style call was developed by Lamar Williams, a well-known call maker from Florida, in the mid- 1980s.
American Black Walnut is from Missouri.  Butternut is from Shawano, Wisconsin.
Good Luck and hunt safe.

Britt Oswald Field Grade Box Call

This call is made of Walnut from Walnut from SE Ohio and Poplar cut by Zach FARMER IN Colleton County during the 1980's. Made for the 2016 NWTF "Zach Farmer" Banquet in Orangeburg, SC. Jointly made with Steve Mann and Britt Oswald. Approved by Steve Mann!

mgm1955

That's an awesome group of calls!! Good luck!

GSLAM95

Ricky you have some great pieces for your banquet.  Good luck this coming season...

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Britton40

Dagum Ricky. I'm be from the sticks, but I sure didn't mess up the inscription that bad ;D

Clovis67

:drool: Gee Whiz.....That is an awesome  group of calls.Great to see such generosity from all who have donated to this banquet....