turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

...NCBigShot's Yard Sale...NEW ITEMS!

Started by NCBigShot, September 19, 2011, 10:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCBigShot

...I'm making some room around here and some of my surplus calls have to go.. A lot of stuff that is listed below is "new in package" and has never been opened... A couple of these calls are old stock and considered collectable. Many of these items have been reduced in price since the first listing.

Penn's Woods Model 9902 Premium Slate Call. Purchased new in 2004. Asking $15.00

Quaker Boy Magic Touch Glass Friction Call. Made between 1990 - 2000. Asking $20.00

Penn's Woods Model 2209 Clear and Raspy Adjustable Glass Call. Purchased new in 2005. Asking $15.00

Miller's TXS Slate over Glass Friction Call. Made by Kevin Miller, Halifax, Pa. Purchased new in 2001. Asking $15.00 SOLD pending funds

Miller's TXS Glass over Slate Friction Call. Made by Kevin Miller, Halifax, Pa. Purchased new in 2001. Asking $15.00

M.A.D Model 336 Compact Call, New in Package, and a Big River Specialty Calls Gobbler Kee-Kee Whistle (2007), also new in package. This is a combo sale, both items for $15.00

Older Penn's Woods Tom Turpin Trumpet Yelper. In very good condition. Decal at about 95%. Asking $30.00 SOLD

Ben Lee assortment. Two opened Ben Lee turkey hunting cassettes and two vintage Ben Lee diaphragm calls in unopened packages. All for $15.00

Shipping on each item is $6.00. I will offer discounts on multiple purchases and will also combine shipping.
If you have any questions about any of these calls feel free to PM me. Will accept most reasonable offers.
Thank you!
When the Dogwood is white, the time is right...

NCBigShot

...and more...

Vintage Ben Lee Widow Maker tube call and triple reed diaphragm.. Both new-in-package. The pair for $30.00

Two box calls... One Lynch-style double sided box and one H.S. Strutt Field Champion w/ Silencer+.. This call is new without package and comes with original chalk pack. This particular H.S. Strutt call was featured in Mickel's second book. Asking $20.00 for the pair.

Penn's Woods Model 8850 Lucky Clucker with original camo holster. The holster was designed so you can use the call while it was inside. Also, a vintage PW Model 1984 camo vinyl box call holster, in unopened package. Both items $25.00 SOLD

..Vintage 1999 Quaker Boy Triple Threat friction call. Call features Slate, aluminum, and composite calling surfaces. Item is new-in-package. $20.00

Vintage gobble shakers. Early (WWII pattern camo) Penn's Woods Model 7510 Gobble Call and early Scotch Model 2363 (circa 1977 - 1980) Gobble Call. In original package. Both items $25.00

...My terms of sale are stated in the original post above. Feel free to contact me with any questions!

NCBigShot

...all remaining items posted on eBay as of 10/20/11...

Deercudd

I know this is a long shot but do you have the Penn's Woods Model 9902 Premium Slate Call. Purchased new in 2004. Asking $15.00 still? I love mine and its getting weathered.

outdoors

I DONT HAVE PHOTOBUCKET , CANT SEE PICS
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

NCBigShot

Sorry guys.. this post is about seven years old. I guess Photobucket has a statute of limitations!
Unfortunately all these calls are long gone.

1iagobblergetter

wouldnt worry about it I'm sure they are long gone by now.. :TooFunny:

Yoder409

Well, HECK........ !!!!

After 7 years, you oughta be about due for another yard sale.

:happy0064:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.