News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Looking for a new 20 ga auto

Started by jotahech371, January 13, 2012, 06:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flyrodder

Quote from: grousec on January 26, 2012, 08:38:43 AM
1187 and use the money saved to buy the other toys.

Like Fed HW#7's.
Flyrodder

Mainer

mrlongbeard

fitter

ManshipPlantation

swamppirate

Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee

Turkeyslayer 101

Be sharp but don't cut yourself!

wbpc

totallycluckedup

M2 is very nice... just wish they would offer the 20ga in a steady grip

GSLAM95

I just wish Burris would offer the speed bead for the 20 gauge!

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Ranman

Need to check out the Beretta 3901, 20ga has very little recoil.  It is gas operated, and is a sweet shooter. Can also get youth model with adjustable stock.

GobblinNC

Benelli Montefeltro super 90. Before i got my SBEII i hunted with this gun and killed many birds. its extremely light and the smoothest shooting gun ive ever handled. only disadvantage is it is not offered in cam just wood But its a great gun

Sand Man

Add me to the Benelli club as well.  Love my M1 20ga.  Patterns TSS great, but there was no way I was drilling and tapping the receiver for a rail to mount a red dot as I use the gun a lot for duck and dove.  Hence the reason I built a Rem 870 20ga for my turkey gun.  Missed one bird too many with the M1 to realize I need a red dot with TSS.

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

Sand Man

Quote from: slickyboyboo on April 04, 2012, 01:58:17 PM
I want a 20 ga M2 so bad I can taste it. If I was going to buy me an auto for turkey hunting, that is what I would go with. You can get them in the American model, and they run about $800-$850, instead of the normal $1200.

You want a link to a lightly used one for $699?   :drool:

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

savduck

I bought a weatherby SA08 and love it. It is a shooter.
Georgia Boy