turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Idea!

Started by guesswho, March 16, 2011, 07:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

Thanks to Roy I have a new idea.  I know ya'll remember seeing my fan mounted on a hinge mounted on a swivel that I wear on my head.   Well, I think I've come up with something better.  You know how much I like strutting decoys and blinds.  So to eliminate having to carry both a blind and a strutter I'm painting a strutter on all four sides of my blind.  I think this should work really well, especially on public ground.  Do I have any volunteers to field test the proto types once the paint dries?  I might even have that process done where you can put an actual picture of a strutter on the sides.  I wish I had thought about this years ago.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

chatterbox

Quote from: guesswho on March 16, 2011, 07:26:31 PM
Thanks to Roy I have a new idea.  I know ya'll remember seeing my fan mounted on a hinge mounted on a swivel that I wear on my head.   Well, I think I've come up with something beter.  You know how much I like strutting decoys and blinds.  So to eliminate having to carry both a blind and a strutter I'm painting a strutter on all four sides of my blind.  I think this should work really well, especially on public ground.  Do I have any volunteers to field test the proto types once the paint dries?  I might even have that process done where you can put an actual picture of a strutter on the sides.  I wish I had thought about this years ago.
Roy just PM'd me. He's in. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

FireFly908

All you need then is an electronic gobble to keep running inside the blind and then you can just go to sleep!   ;D

mossy835

Some how lights out pops into my head????
:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

harvester

you could try those Montana decoys and just prop them up next to the blind. That way you could use different blinds. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

NECKRINGER

guesswho

BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

NECKRINGER

I knew I could count on you.
dem #9's cant penetrate that der tent and ifs they do hit me with some wicked 7's just fix me up with a bottle of jack and some tweezers Im sure deyll be just under the skin....boooowaaaaa

Basser69

Nopictures of the prototype?  :turkey2:

drum817

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: ....you're a sick man  :you_rock:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

200racing

guesswho we need to in business together.  i have a awesome clothing pattern that is idenical to deer hair,should work great on public land after deer get warey of realtree and mossyoak.
weatherby pa-08.undertaker choke.tru-glo tru bead.
win. hv #5 3in
rem. premeir mag. #6 3in

turkeys aren't hard to kill....they're hard to kill legally.

guesswho

Quote from: 200racing on March 16, 2011, 11:42:08 PM
guesswho we need to in business together.  i have a awesome clothing pattern that is idenical to deer hair,should work great on public land after deer get warey of realtree and mossyoak.
Cool!  We should combine our resources.  Should have our own hunting show in no time.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

Jay

OOKAY, I'll field test it, but I sure ain't sitten in it. My momma didn't raise no idiots, while not counten my brother.

guesswho

Quote from: Jay on March 17, 2011, 08:20:39 AM
OOKAY, I'll field test it, but I sure ain't sitten in it. My momma didn't raise no idiots, while not counten my brother.
I have something else im mind for you to field test Jay.  A motorized scooter painted like a strutter.  I could sit in the blind while you ride around in circles in front of me.  I think we both could tag out the first day!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

siyakadog

You need someone from the WhiteHouse to be on your team! :z-paddy-smiley113: