turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Posting Pics

Started by HILBY72, September 12, 2018, 09:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HILBY72

I have 2 DSD Decoys I would like to put in the classifieds but I know you need to post pics. Is there a post describing how to post pictures.

Sir-diealot

At the bottom left of the area you make you post in your will see a part that says "Additional Options" as seen in picture 1

Press that and you will see an area called attach and browse under that See Pic 2

Press browse and then select the item on your computer/phone/tablet/whatever and choose select or add. Just make sure you do not go over 2000KB in picture size. (I am not sure if that it total for all pictures or for one picture.)

I hope this helps.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

HILBY72

Thanks for replying, i will try it this evening after work

HFultzjr

If your pictures are too big and they are on your computer, here is a way to re-size without any additional software.

Open Paint: ...

Click File in Windows 10 or 8 or on the Paint button in Windows 7/Vista > click Open > select the picture or image you want to resize > then click Open.

On the Home tab, in the Image group, click Resize

Make necessary changes.

Save as a new picture.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: HFultzjr on September 13, 2018, 11:02:45 AM
If your pictures are too big and they are on your computer, here is a way to re-size without any additional software.

Open Paint: ...

Click File in Windows 10 or 8 or on the Paint button in Windows 7/Vista > click Open > select the picture or image you want to resize > then click Open.

On the Home tab, in the Image group, click Resize

Make necessary changes.

Save as a new picture.

Thanks for explaining it further HFultzjr some things I am good at explaining and some I am not.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

HILBY72

Thanks for the help, and they are posted

Sir-diealot

You're quite welcome, good luck with your sales.

John Koenig: