turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

When Tragedy Strikes, Strike Back 10/06/13

Started by pappy, October 06, 2013, 12:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

I can't help but to write this as the prayer request made by turkeybow touched a special place in my heart for the family. When we are faced with adversities leading up to extreme tragedies, we can do one of two things, stand strong in the power of God or bow down under the pressures of fear. We are humans, simply put, and humans have a tendency to seek the easiest way out, but those who are in the ranks of believers, know in their heart of hearts that the easy way out is not always the way that God would want us to go.
This is why we read the above verse with Faith and Trust in what it says....Satan knows when we are weak, there are red flags popping up all over hell when we lay our trust and faith aside and cower to fear, and he jumps on that terrible mistake like flies on a rotting corpse...this is why when we read verses of God's ability to renew our strength through Him, we must take them to heart and not just to mind.

Look at the serenity in the little girl's face as she is in prayer, can you feel her child like faith, can you see the peace in her heart, are you touched by her comfort? Take these images with you today, of how God's strength is there for us during our weakest moments, and how peace and comfort comes to those who by Faith reach out to the Lord in trust .....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net