OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Robert Clifft box calls

Started by southern_leo, February 05, 2016, 02:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

southern_leo

Anyone know if Robert Clifft is still in business? Also if he is if he will be at the convention? I was reccomended his boxes on another thread but can't find much online about his products or a webpage. Anyone know price ranges? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

southern_leo

Ttt

callmakerman

Can't say for sure. I did get a single sider from him about two years ago through Roger Parks. The man makes some great box calls.

M Sharpe

You can go to the nwtf site, click on convention, then navigate around till you come to the list of vendors along with the layout.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Bennett

I bought a couple of calls from Mr. Clift last year. I liked them so much that I called him back and ordered my boys a pair to put up. I think he is in his 80's so I am not sure if he is still making calls. I can give you the number. It will be worth your time to try him.

southern_leo

Quote from: Bennett on February 08, 2016, 10:26:13 PM
I bought a couple of calls from Mr. Clift last year. I liked them so much that I called him back and ordered my boys a pair to put up. I think he is in his 80's so I am not sure if he is still making calls. I can give you the number. It will be worth your time to try him.
Please do. I checked nwtf site of vendors and his name wasn't on it. How much did his calls cost?

870camomagnum

I have quite a few of his çalls if interested message me, double & single sided, several different wood combinations!

slicksbeagles1

Yes he still makes calls I saw him at the NWTF convention this year and got one of his calls

southern_leo

Quote from: slicksbeagles1 on February 21, 2016, 09:02:07 PM
Yes he still makes calls I saw him at the NWTF convention this year and got one of his calls
How much did they run?

J-Shaped