turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cherry and Maple

Started by kenturkey89, June 21, 2011, 08:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenturkey89

Here are two calls that I just finished up.  The left one is a cherry pot with slate/canary and the one on the right is a wormy, soft curly maple pot with bronze glass/canary.  Sorry for the poor picture quality but I did the best I could.  Maybe if I make it big making calls one day I'll be able to buy me an expensive camera ;D ;D

The last picture is my fan mount I made of the bird I took this year.  I made my own plaque after I saw mudpuppi had made one out of cedar.  This one is made of cherry and there's a picture of me and my bird in the center.

The curly maple came from some blanks that I got from culpeper.  I hope you like them!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Brian

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

drenalinld

Very nice. Your calls have a very classic, clean look. The fan mount is cool as well.

M,Yingling

Quote from: drenalinld on June 21, 2011, 08:37:39 PM
Very nice. Your calls have a very classic, clean look. The fan mount is cool as well.

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

culpeper

Hey there Brian, nice work, but ya gotta pick one of those heavcy figured blanks next time...I think you're destined to be through and through call maker. :happy0064:

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!