OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Look what I just found in the mailbox...

Started by chefrific, February 02, 2018, 10:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chefrific

Got the call from him last week that my time had come and today this gorgeous trumpet by L.F. Cox arrived. A beautiful piece of cocobolo with the silver turkey ferrule and a buffalo horn mouthpiece. To say I'm happy is a gross understatement.  Frank makes an incredible call. A work of art. Can't wait to use it this spring.

KentuckyHeadhunter

Wow he picked a nice piece of Coco for you that's for sure!  Congrats.  Frank sure makes killers.  Take it into the woods and hunt with it and you'll see why they are special.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

EZ

Chris O

1iagobblergetter

Wow.  :drool: I never get tired of seeing Franks calls..That looks incredible....Park a Big Gobbler beside it this spring...

rem 300

That is a fine tool! Now put it to use this spring..

mgm1955

antnye

2nd 100

:jesus-cross: now I may me down to sleep ,
Beautiful but still a tool . I promise to use mine . cant wait til my name comes back up either. As always , glad to see some of his craftsmanship !

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

chefrific

Quote from: 2nd 100 on March 02, 2018, 01:19:32 AM
:jesus-cross: now I may me down to sleep ,
Beautiful but still a tool . I promise to use mine . cant wait til my name comes back up either. As always , glad to see some of his craftsmanship !

Thanks to all.
Oh,  I plan on using it a lot this season.  Frank makes a killer. 

jlhigh023

frank makes great trumpets!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Red vyper

Beautiful is a understament looks like a turkey killer for sure

Trumpetyelper

Wow that thing is sweet. Congrats on a fine instrument..