turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Stevens 320 Turkey Thumbhole

Started by Matt76cmich, January 28, 2022, 11:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt76cmich

Just picked up the Stevens 320 Turkey Thumbhole today that I bought from Buds Gun Shop for cheaper than I've seen it anywhere else. I haven't seen anything on here about the gun so i thought I'd post about it and update along the way once i start patterning it.

So far I'm liking it and the action feels pretty smooth.  The stock fiber optic sights will be going away, they are just not bright enough.  It's drilled and tapped so I'm not sure if I want to put a reflex or better fiber optic open sights on it.  If I end up liking the rib mount I just got for one of my other guns I'll likely put the Williams Fire Sights from it on the Stevens and call it good.

Probably going to keep this as a cheap budget friendly setup as much as I can. Might be using it for my first attempts at hydro dipping, but the simple olive drab green and black is growing on me. Threw it in the safe before taking any real pictures of it, so the stock photo will have to do for now lol.  Should be a fun little cheap gun.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Ridge Rooster

How is the trigger pull?

Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

Matt76cmich

Quote from: Ridge Rooster on January 28, 2022, 12:32:18 PM
How is the trigger pull?

Ridge Rooster
It's a little stiff, but crisp. No real creep that I could tell. If end up carrying it a lot I'd have the trigger worked on, but nothing you can't live with.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

RED NECK

Nice, Glad you got it. It's going to do the same thing as the rest. I'd be so tempted to wrap it or paint it.Enjoy!!
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........

mightyjoeyoung

Won a 320 T from a NWTF banquet a few years back. It's just a Winchester 1300 clone.  The thing patterned VERY WELL with hevi shot, federal heavyweights and Winchester Longbeards with a few different chokes.  Ended up decking it out and selling it to a newer hunter and its killed a few birds already
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.