OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Unicio vendor list?

Started by coryo, January 05, 2024, 10:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coryo

Is there a 2024 vendor list somewhere?  Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vintage

I've had folks ask me about the vendor list for 2024's show, here it it. It could change if others come on. I will edit it if it changes.
Aj Hiner, Anthony Ellis, Billy McCallister (Jeffrey Thompson), Bob Harwell, Brian Lawter, Chad Scruggs, Daniel Harris, Darrin Dawkins (James Harrison), Dean Redbeard Mundhenke, Derek Fowler, Dickie Champion (Steve Fowler), Doug Morgan (Kenny Pedelahore), Ed Jenkins (Brad Roberts), Fred E Cox Jr.  JR Teague), Grant Odom, Hoyt Brown, Irving Whitt (Chris Williams), Jamey Rex, Jeff Lacey / Clay Townsend, Jeff McKamey, Jeremy Stafford, Jimmy Schaffer, Jody Harrison, John Dangerfield, Kevin Cantrell, Kevin Dorsey, Kevin Farr, Kevin Kirkpatrick (Stanley Wymbs), Kyle Osborne / Eric Osborne, Lamar Williams / Tate Williams, Larry Halford (Jeff Harrison), Larry Stephens, Lee Chadwick, Lee Smith (James Witmer), Lon Trice (Steve Morgenstern), Mark McPhail (Mike Cook), Mark Prudhomme (Pat Strawser) (Harold Knight), Mark Sharpe (Timothy Oldham Jr.), Don Watkins (TJ Johnson), Matt Fulkerson (Steve Lumma), Matt Mclain (Ralph Permar), Mike Lapp, Paul B. Durham (Moye Howard), Richard Hudson, Roger Parks (Donnie Richards), Ron Watters (Robert Mosley), Steve Mann (Marvin Breedlove), Steve Turpin, Tim Bullock (Seth Hamon), Tim Sandford (Mike Robare), Thomas Jameson, Todd Black, Tony Ezolt (Ralph Snodgrass), Tony Quarino Sportsman's Variety, Wendell Lancaster (Tom Osmer) Will Dutton.
Those are the call makers!
The lobby vendors are as follows:
Bryan Absher, Duncan Dobie, Ed Muller, Glenda Green,,
Herb Mcclure, Larry Proffitt, Michael T Simpson, Tony Rider (Dennis Gooch)!

coryo

Thanks!!

Lcmacd 58

Does anyone know if rooms are readily available in the area. I'm from Southern Illinois and I'm considering making the trek.
Thnx

trb136

You can probably get a room downtown Helen

Tomtom97

Anybody know what time roughly doors open?

310 gauge

Thinking 9 A.M. Friday.   Anybody with 2 double beds in a room in the Lodge that would be willing to swap for 1 King Size bed in the Lodge please send me a P.M. Even offering a reward!!!

leewillingham7

Howdy! I'm new to turkey hunting and planning on going to Unicoi. Which custom calls should I check out?
Tips or advice?
Hoping to pick up a box or two and maybe a wishbone. Hoping to find something kinda easy to use for a beginner but also aesthetically pleasing.
I live in north east GA and will primarily be hunting public land.
Thanks in advance!

Yoder409

Quote from: leewillingham7 on January 10, 2024, 09:51:01 AM
Howdy! I'm new to turkey hunting and planning on going to Unicoi. Which custom calls should I check out?
Tips or advice?
Hoping to pick up a box or two and maybe a wishbone. Hoping to find something kinda easy to use for a beginner but also aesthetically pleasing.
Thanks in advance!

Enjoy the show floor !!!  Try 'em ALL !!  Then YOU decide which catches your fancy.

You will be visiting with nearly the entire "Who's Who List" of custom turkey calls.  There will NOT be a single turkey call of poor quality for sale in the entire room.

You are gonna LOVE this show !!!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

EZ

Tips or advice?
Thanks in advance!

Make sure you take full advantage to talk to as many call makers as possible. There's so much knowledge and history packed into that room and they all love to talk turkey, calls etc. Look forward to meeting you....have fun!!!

leewillingham7

Quote from: Yoder409 on January 10, 2024, 12:16:07 PM
Tips or advice?
Thanks in advance!

Enjoy the show floor !!!  Try 'em ALL !!  Then YOU decide which catches your fancy.

You will be visiting with nearly the entire "Who's Who List" of custom turkey calls.  There will NOT be a single turkey call of poor quality for sale in the entire room.

You are gonna LOVE this show !!!!!
Awesome! I am really looking forward to it!
I've been researching and watching a lot of videos to prepare but I'm honestly not sure what sounds "authentic" or real. I will just have to listen to the professionals and soak in as much info as possible. Thanks!

Zobo

Lee, ask a lot of questions, don't be shy! They're gonna want to help you out. I would get one box, one pot and one yelper if you can. Yoder is 100% right, you really can't get a bad call there. These are elite craftsmen and some of the nicest, most interesting folks you'll come across.  It's a unique situation because you have so many great calls in front of you, many of which are difficult to obtain anywhere else. Enjoy the experience :wagon:  ...I'm seriously jealous :gobble:
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14