North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Welcome, my brothers and sisters!

Started by FullChoke, January 17, 2014, 11:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old frank

Thanks for the acceptance into this Elite group. ;D

I have been a dedicated 20ga turkey hunter for several years and wanted to get in this group when it first opened but it filled fast.
I hunted with the WidowMakers last two contests and they are a fine bunch of guys but I always felt like I belonged here with my fellow 20ga shooters.

I am not new to Old Gobbler and you will see my posts in 20ga guns, optics, and pattern posts.
I have three trail cameras out on my hunting land and hope all the turkeys I saw during deer season stay around. I will problem check them in the next week or so and then it is time to shoot the 20ga a little just to be sure it and I am ready for March.

gophert

jakesdad

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

Eric Gregg

Quote from: FullChoke on January 24, 2014, 09:39:48 AM
Folks,

Please join with me in offering a warm welcome to our newest Roaring 20's team mate - Xarcher. He is an experienced turkey team player and should be a good addition to our group.

:wagon:
FC
[/. 
Welcome to the team :z-guntootsmiley:

Eric Gregg

Quote from: old frank on January 24, 2014, 01:16:30 PM
Thanks for the acceptance into this Elite group. ;D

I have been a dedicated 20ga turkey hunter for several years and wanted to get in this group when it first opened but it filled fast.
I hunted with the WidowMakers last two contests and they are a fine bunch of guys but I always felt like I belonged here with my fellow 20ga shooters.

I am not new to Old Gobbler and you will see my posts in 20ga guns, optics, and pattern posts.
I have three trail cameras out on my hunting land and hope all the turkeys I saw during deer season stay around. I will problem check them in the next week or so and then it is time to shoot the 20ga a little just to be sure it and I am ready for March.
[/quote
Welcome to the team! :happy0064:

Gagry

surehuntsalot

Xarcher and old Frank,     welcome to the team,glad to have you both on board
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

FullChoke

Friends,

I am proud to announce the induction of another turkey 20 terrorist to our happy family. Please join with me in welcoming Hooter to the team!

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

gophert

Hooter

Thanks for the intro Fullchoke. I am honored to be a part of this elite team.
Don't know how much I can contribute to this team, but I'm usually good for one decent Gobbler or two if I'm lucky!  :camohat:
Most people call me T, and I live in central TN.
I'll do my best for ya'll, and hope I don't let you down.

Eric Gregg

jakesdad

"I'll do my best for ya'll, and hope I don't let you down."

If you're honest and ethical and give it your best;filled tag or goose egg;you wont be letting us down.

IMO,you'll soon find out;at least for The Roarin' 20's;this is about more than the just the kill(but try to kill as many bigguns you legally can :z-guntootsmiley:)

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

gophert

Quote from: Hooter on January 24, 2014, 10:02:18 PM
Thanks for the intro Fullchoke. I am honored to be a part of this elite team.
Don't know how much I can contribute to this team, but I'm usually good for one decent Gobbler or two if I'm lucky!  :camohat:
Most people call me T, and I live in central TN.
I'll do my best for ya'll, and hope I don't let you down.

Don't let this humble post fool you.  This boy can fill tags.  Welcome my friend!

surehuntsalot

welcome aboard Hooter
I'm right below you hunting down here in central Ms.
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Hooter

Dang, small world we live in.  My Grandfathers farm (full of turkeys too), is in Bunker Hill, near Columbia, MS.
We used to live in Crystal Springs, near Hazelhurst when I was very young.