Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Please welcome CCLeroy

Started by savduck, January 20, 2014, 08:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

Ricky has joined our group this year. Please welcome him. Ricky give everybody some history.
Georgia Boy

ccleroy

Hello fellas, thanks for letting me in, names Ricky Padgett,from the Lowcountry of SC. Call maker and fellow trumpet enthusiast, I enjoy cool spring mornings and love taking long walks in blood soaked pants......in the right place?

savduck

Yes sir. Glad to have you on board Ricky. Lost a good man but know we got a good guy filling that spot. This may be our year.
Georgia Boy

Houndstooth Game Calls

alloutdoors

Welcome aboard Ricky, you're definitely in the right place!  :icon_thumright:  You or Del will have to set me straight on this, but wasn't it you that Del and I met up with briefly in some parking lot somewhere the one night when I was down there hunting GA last spring? Sorry, I'm good with faces but terrible with names. Anyway, I'm Ryan, I'm from NY, and I've made a few wingbones although I don't really consider myself a call maker just yet.

savduck

Ryan,I think that was. Craig Scott ( mudpuppi calls). Ricky hasn't made it this far south yet.
Georgia Boy

ccleroy

Nope wasn't me buddy, maybe this spring will be a different story!

alloutdoors

Well, like I said, I'm terrible with names. Not Craig though Del, definitely didn't forget going to his place and running calls, that was fun. We also met up with some dude, think you had a call or something to give him, and he had a girl sitting in his truck who was probably trying to figure out why three grown men would stand around at night and talk turkey in a random parking lot. Doesn't really matter, I do remember you mentioning Ricky's name at some point while I was there, you might even have just been showing me one of his calls or something, obviously my memory of the details is a bit mixed up though.  :z-dizzy:

savduck

that was a fella named Josh Green. He is a member on here. cant remember his screen name.
Georgia Boy

merocustomcalls

Welcome aboard, glad to have ya!

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

VanHelden Game Calls