OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2012 Travel Call Give-A-Way (WINNER HAS BEEN SELECTED THROUGH DRAWING)

Started by davisd9, January 11, 2013, 04:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

M, Yingling was kind enough to donate a beautiful slate call for us to use last year as a travel call.  We had a hiccup with it but as stated it will be given to one luck 2012 Spur Collector.  If you was on the team last year than your name will be entered into a random selection website and the first name to pop up twice first will be the lucky winner.

Planning on doing the lottery the last week of February that way the lucky hunter will have it before their season starts.  Good luck and I hope your name is selected! 

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Turkeykiller12

I really enjoyed the traveling call.

Sent from this thang that takes pictures, calls people and gets on Internet hunting forums.

trkehunr93

Cool idea!  Got my fingers crossed!

mbears159

If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade...And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka and have a party.
-Ron White-

davisd9

Going to do the raffle this afternoon at lunch, 12 noon EST.  I am using the site http://www.random.org/ (to make sure it is random, I am refreshing the page at the address bar after I hit the generate button each time and re-typing from the 100 to 10).  I am randomly giving everyone a number by drawing names from a hat and that order will be where you are on the list. The first number to be shown 3 times will be the winner.  This is the process that I can think of to best raffle off the call. As long as you were on the team last year and back this year you qualify to win. I will announce the will at 12:00 pm EST.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
1- M, Yingling
2- Bustabeak
3- Turkeykiller12
4- dirt road ninja
5- JVA54
6- trkehunr93
7- davisd9
8- WNY Bowhunter
9- CJ Stahly
10- Boomer
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

davisd9

davisd9

davisd9

Random Number Drawn:

One more number 4!  :anim_25:

davisd9

Random Number Drawn:

One more number 9!  :anim_25:

davisd9

Random Number Drawn:

One more number 5!  :anim_25:

davisd9

davisd9

davisd9

davisd9

Random Number Drawn:

Our Winner of the 2012 Team Spur Collector's Travel Call is:

C J Stahly

Congratulations!!!