OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Best red dot under $100 ??

Started by Yoder409, February 17, 2016, 08:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Helping a guy set up a Winchester 1300 as a designated turkey gun.

We had my smith drill, tap and install a Weaver rail on top.  Now to choose a red dot.

I am running a Weaver Red/Green and a Burris 135 on a couple of my guns.  But the Burris is discontinued and the Weaver is a bit more spendy than he wants to go.

What say ye for a red dot on a budget ??
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

357MAGNOLE

TRS-25 from Bushnell. Hands down.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

NYlogbeards

I got a Tasco Red Dot 1x30 BDKRD30 selling for 13$ + estimated shipping 7$ its posted on Ebay, selling it just to get some extra Turkey ammo cash.

Its practically new I got it on my birthday last month and I opened the package but never used it or mounted it and all components work decided I'll keep open sights, originally cost 37$ look up the details and reviews on it some say its pretty decent seems like a durable Red Dot probably last you a few years or so until you get a better scope. if you're interested PM me and I'll send you the link.

Good luck and happy Hunting...

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.