turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey call pouch

Started by Benjamin59, May 16, 2021, 09:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benjamin59

Hell all! I was looking to see if anyone knows where I can get a nice turkey call organize to put my calls in and out it in my Fanny pack so they aren't clanking around while cruising the woods.  Really want a smaller pouch to hold two slates (pot) and three strikers if possible. Before I go and buy something that I settle for wanted to see if anyone knew of any good organizers or pouches

Greg Massey

Have you looked at Glenda Green stuff on Facebook ?.. she makes satchel that awesome along with other products...

ChesterCopperpot

If I just wanted to secure two pots and a couple strikers I'd probably go with this. I used to have one. Worked well. Gave it to a young hunter a few years back. https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/redhead-deluxe-double-call-holder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meleagris gallopavo

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on May 16, 2021, 11:28:53 PM
If I just wanted to secure two pots and a couple strikers I'd probably go with this. I used to have one. Worked well. Gave it to a young hunter a few years back. https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/redhead-deluxe-double-call-holder

I have one.  Tough to get both pots in there if both are in the thicker side.

I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

ChesterCopperpot

Other options, Glenda Green, as mentioned above, makes individual pot call pouches that work great. You could buy two pot call pouches and a striker roll up (holds five) from her and be set. [mention]Yoder409 [/mention] on here makes a really nice leather pot call holster that holds two strikers. Or, you could just run beer koozies on the pots. Some makers actually ship their pots in beer koozies. That's three other solid options to look into or think about.

Benjamin59

I didn't know about Glenda green but that is what I am ordering up today! I even like her satchel, pot call cases she will be getting a full order

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: Benjamin59 on May 17, 2021, 07:28:46 AM
I didn't know about Glenda green but that is what I am ordering up today! I even like her satchel, pot call cases she will be getting a full order
Awesome! Her quality is top notch and she's sweet as can be. Wish she still made some of the old, cheaper pot call holders but don't think she can get the leather anymore. Luckily I've got about twenty I keep my favorite pots stored in during the off season. You won't be disappointed by anything you ever get from her.

Sir-diealot

I would not hesitate to buy from Glenda Green, I have several of her products and they are all top notch.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Benjamin59

I ordered a whole bunch of goodies from her! Man she I a true good hearted person! Just from experience alone I would recommend her!

Has anyone tried the seat setup? I have the usual flat seat from thermostat but that tube with the cover looks awesome

Greg Massey

The seat is awesome, i have the bigger butt and it works fine... waterproof also... LOL...

Sir-diealot

1 trough calls case, 1 trumpet case, 1 scratch box case 1 foam padded long box pouch and 1 padded hen box case made by Glenda Green Great way to protect your hunting gear.

Also Large Striker Cases made by Glenda Green One in New Bottomland and the other in Mossy Oak Obsession. Front and back sides. Great way to protect those pricey strikers. I do not believe she uses Obsession anymore but I could be wrong about that.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

bobk

This pouch works fine for me.
It carries two pots , three strikers as several mouth calls.   
I would  find them on Amazon .

Benjamin59

I don't think they make that one anymore

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Benjamin59 on May 18, 2021, 03:50:05 PM
I don't think they make that one anymore
No they don't if it is the Knight & Hale Longpot, I have been trying to find two in Mossy Oak Obsession for years because they would match my RNG-300

John Koenig:

Benjamin59

Got everything in today and awesome products!!