Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Whats better than having two girlfriends?

Started by gobbler74, October 12, 2011, 09:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler74

A brand spankin new turkey gun. A few tricks and aftermarket add-ons and she'll be ready. :icon_thumright:

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

drenalinld

Hognutz

That is a sweet lookin' machine. You're killin' me here, Jim..Keep us posted..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

gobbler74

Hey guys,
The first rule of Fight Club in Turkey Country is win... ;)
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Mike Honcho

Thats an awesome firestick....making my BPS 10 have self loading envy!  Got any ideas on what choke and loads you'll be using?

gobbler74

Quote from: Mike Honcho on October 12, 2011, 12:07:05 PM
Thats an awesome firestick....making my BPS 10 have self loading envy!  Got any ideas on what choke and loads you'll be using?

Well, A combo of 2.5oz Nitro 6x7 h210b's and or 2-3/8oz Magblends  with either a Pure Gold .690,  Rhino .685, .720 or IC .690 Just depends on which shoots better, ejects clean etc. I havent patterned this gun at all. My bps likes all the above, unknowing on the IC .690 because I havent run anything through it yet

Basser69

That looks sweet! Show us some patterns after you shoot it  :z-guntootsmiley:

gatrkyhntr70

<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

Old Gobbler

That is top of the line !!!   :z-guntootsmiley:  Congrats  :icon_thumright:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

LBSS

Yeah she's a beaut. If anyone wants one better buy em while there instocl.  The backordered guns just came in from japan

surehuntsalot

congrats on the new turkey slayer
one fine looking firearm :z-winnersmiley:
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

gobbler74

Quote from: surehuntsalot on October 13, 2011, 09:16:21 PM
congrats on the new turkey slayer
one fine looking firearm :z-winnersmiley:
Thanks I may try to pick up a used one too next year just to have as an addition in case they get retired as seems to be the message of the 10 ga makers. I have the BPS already. One of my buddies in my huntin circle has a gold nwtf 24" similar to this one in new breakup. That  thing patterns wicked ..It was the main reason I had to get one..He bought his when I got my BPS a few years ago. The barrels are polished as well with JB's, steel wool and Kroil. The insides looks like a mirror. It makes a difference on the pattern board.

gobbler74

Got my gun back after a 1 day turnaround from my gunsmith buddy. All I can say is WOW! Autos have heavier factory triggers usually due to safety of preventing accidental followups Im told. I get trigger work on my shotguns right out the box. The worse part was the travel. This trigger on this 10 was right above 10 lbs! Now its a hair under 4. Its like a whole new trigger assembly. Great pull with far less travel. Thats step one of it's road to turkey rig status. All is cost me was a call.

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.