OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

DON'T LET THE SCARS STOP YOU

Started by pappy, June 14, 2015, 02:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Healing past hurts or emotional wounds has been referred to by a number of names: "inner healing", "healing of memories" and "soul healing". Regardless of what you call it, this lesson addresses those hurts, those emotional wounds, that result from events in our lives such as rejection, abandonment, abuse, neglect, violence, insecurity and being embarrassed, shamed, terrorized, scared, manipulated or otherwise controlled. Our concern is with hurts, wounds and pain that remain long after the events that caused them, hurts that have not healed and therefore disrupt people's lives.
I have been hurt, deeply and still to this day it causes me to think twice about trusting certain motives of folks around me....but I have to tell you something....the scars are here in me to remind me I am in the process of healing. A scar indicates healing of a wound, and the tissue of a scar is typically stronger than the tissue around it. Unhealed hurts are open wounds that continue to fester and flare up, causing emotional pain and suffering....but the scar that is covering the wounds is important....as the Grace of God covers our sins, those opened festering sins, just like the scar...helping us to spiritually mend...I think about those scars on Jesus' hands they are there for a reason, to show that the past is past and the future is brighter then ever before. So if you have scars ...... don't let them stop you from having a relationship with Jesus, don't let the mistrust you may have in others stop you from trusting God, and don't let them keep you from praying .....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net