OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Prayer request

Started by misfire, May 08, 2013, 11:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

I am retiring from a job that I have had for almost 21 years today. I can not start drawing my pension until January. My house has been on the market for 3 years, and we are set to close on it next Friday. I have been drawn to the coastal area and my wife already has a job lined up. As of this moment, I myself do not have a job, but am going to "take a step on faith" as my wife suggested. I have really enjoyed my profession, although it has come with a large price tag affixed to it. Shift work, time away from my family, not to mention the time that I have spent away from God. I am hoping that this change will correct some of this, especially my relationship with God. I am asking for everyone, if they think about it, to say a prayer for me and my wife as we undergo a huge transition from law enforcement to civilian life and that I am doing God's will.

Thanks,

Lee
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Roostem33

My prayers are with you brother, I know that all will work out if you put the Lord first!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

lightsoutcalls

God, I pray for my friend Lee.  I ask that you would hear his heart and honor his request for direction and confirmation in the life changes he and his family are undertaking.  I pray that, as he asked, you would draw him closer to You during this time and provide financially, spiritually and emotionally during the changes and days ahead.  God, I ask that you would guide Lee with Your hand and prosper each thing that he sets his hands to do.  I ask these things in the name of Your son Jesus, amen.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

BOFF

Lee,

Prayers the closing went well, and the Holy Spirit has given you wisdom and knowledge in where you need to be for the Lord's will of your life.

God Bless,
David B.

misfire

I just want to thank everyone for the prayers. The closing took place a week later than originally planned, but it is done. We are moved down to Savannah, but waiting on me to find a job before we look for a house to rent. Till then, my shop is in storage. The good news is, I have had time to relax and can start the search for a new church.

Lee

P.S. The fish are biting well
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

BOFF

Praise the Lord!!!

Great to read. 

May your search and finding a church and a job be easy and ofthe Lord's will for you and your wife.

God Bless,
David B.