OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

FLORIDA 2021

Started by WW, February 22, 2021, 02:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

I'll be late to the game.   Leaving here the 25th to haul some butt and be hunting the 26th.  It's a 15 hour drive.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Wvdanimal

Headed home today. We all hammered stud gobblers and got in some great fishing. Even killed a few hogs. Bird numbers look outstanding as i saw more on my place than ever before.  Wife almost hit the 12" mark again with her bird, just shy. Saw a flock that had 6 gobblers on my buddy's place and noone Even hunts there. Already scheming for next year!

mcracanoe50

Quote from: Yoder409 on March 05, 2021, 11:23:19 PM
I'll be late to the game.   Leaving here the 25th to haul some butt and be hunting the 26th.  It's a 15 hour drive.

On the same program.  Wasn't going to do it.  Then I won a Super Bowl square that paid for a new pair of snake boots.  Probably not going to hit the woods until the 29th though which doesn't leave me a ton of time to get it done.  Still not sure I want to drop the ~$200 between license, wma fee, and turkey tag for an Eastern though (we'll be North of the famous line). 

turkeygod4

I've been trying to book a hunt since November. I was finally able to scoop up a spot with S&N. Gonna make the 17 hour drive and will be hunting April 2-4. Hope ya'll dont shoot them all by then.

gobblehead

Heading south from PA next week! Can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WW

I got back last Sunday and it was a blast! I killed my bird on Friday morning, then my daughter doubled up Saturday morning. Our birds had the longest spurs that  either of us have killed.

My bird was 20 lbs 14 oz with 1 9/16" spurs
Her biggest was 16 lbs 10 oz with a double beard and 1 7/16" spurs.

I'm already looking forward to next March!

Wvdanimal

Doubles exist in Florida??? Been going 20yrs and have never seen a double beard. Got a few here in wv. Maybe one of these days. Spurs on my wife's this year were solid 1 3/8

gobblehead

Just got back from Florida had a decent trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk