turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gentlemen

Started by spitndrum, January 08, 2013, 09:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitndrum

I sent my own redetion of he logo into my buddy that does design work, as REN said about his, but guy has never asked for a dime from me on these things so I can't stay on him for a finshed product, I did however tell him I needed somewhat of a progress within the month.  Race season is close and he is lettering race cars well starting to anyways.

Here is the "SPIT" twist to the logo and I understand you boys that have always been a part of the team might not want many changes, trust me I'm not here to change everything around I came here to not be a captain.

My idea as follows

oldgobbler turkey skull with pellet hole
Mafia hat on top
Spur necklace along the bottom
voodoo pins in the skull

VooDoo Mafia across the banner as was before
Bustin' heads is our Speciality under neath in the old school blood running font

Hope it turns out as good as I invision it

That is all
Brandon

reynolds243

Quote from: spitndrum on January 08, 2013, 09:15:22 PM
I sent my own redetion of he logo into my buddy that does design work, as REN said about his, but guy has never asked for a dime from me on these things so I can't stay on him for a finshed product, I did however tell him I needed somewhat of a progress within the month.  Race season is close and he is lettering race cars well starting to anyways.

Here is the "SPIT" twist to the logo and I understand you boys that have always been a part of the team might not want many changes, trust me I'm not here to change everything around I came here to not be a captain.

My idea as follows

oldgobbler turkey skull with pellet hole
Mafia hat on top
Spur necklace along the bottom
voodoo pins in the skull

VooDoo Mafia across the banner as was before
Bustin' heads is our Speciality under neath in the old school blood running font

Hope it turns out as good as I invision it

That is all
Brandon

I like your style

spitndrum

Quote from: Bad Grizzly on January 08, 2013, 11:40:31 PM
B, lets use the logo we talked about..... I sent you a text with my idea of how to arrange it.... holler at me again when you want to mess with it.... even tomorrow during the day if need be.....

Pellet holes maybe.... just depends on what you see with the Mafia hat on.... try a with and without of each.... with hat & no holes, without a hat & with holes.

10-4 I'll tell him to scratch it