OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

pot call case/pouch question?

Started by sswv, April 23, 2020, 11:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sswv

does anyone offer a case/pouch for pot calls?  waterproof would be great.

thanks in advance

wchadw

I think Glenda green makes them. Don't know about waterproof.

Codys sometime come with a little plastic Tupperware holder that's waterproof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Glenda Green makes one that's leather like material , that pretty waterproof ...

MK M GOBL

Tupperware #215-48 for waterproof, found a CODY I lost 3 years later still in the container and just like it was when I lost it.

Another favorite (not really waterproof) but makes a great holder, Can Koozie and you can store a striker on each side :icon_thumright:

MK MGOBL

Sir-diealot

Quote from: MK M GOBL on April 23, 2020, 04:53:29 PM
Tupperware #215-48 for waterproof, found a CODY I lost 3 years later still in the container and just like it was when I lost it.

Another favorite (not really waterproof) but makes a great holder, Can Koozie and you can store a striker on each side :icon_thumright:

MK MGOBL
This is the Tupperware ones he is talking about, better know as Little Wonders. I have several of them and they work great. I will say I like the older style as compared to the newer styled one. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Tupperware-Little-Wonders-Bowls-1286-Red-Snack-Container/143578403479?hash=item216df09297:g:2kgAAOSwZhpekROq
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Greg Massey

Quote from: Sir-diealot on April 23, 2020, 08:05:07 PM
Quote from: Greg Massey on April 23, 2020, 07:48:29 PM
Good idea , using tupperware
I have at least 8 of them I do believe.
I would need at least 100 of them for my pot calls ..

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Greg Massey on April 23, 2020, 08:29:27 PM
lol I was not commenting on how many I NEED :D You would still have me beat though.

John Koenig:

g8rvet

Would something like the picture be what you are thinking.  It holds 2 strikers and one call.  I got it with a call I ordered on eBay (thanks to a member that saw it and told me about it).  It feels like neoprene and had a belt loop on the back.  I have a place for 2 pot calls in my vest and will never use it.  If you want it, it is yours.  Just shoot me a pm with your address. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Greg Massey

Quote from: Sir-diealot on April 23, 2020, 08:38:58 PM
lol I was not commenting on how many I NEED :D You would still have me beat though.
I new i had you beat , because I've been at this a lot longer than you.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Greg Massey on April 23, 2020, 09:08:30 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on April 23, 2020, 08:38:58 PM
I new i had you beat , because I've been at this a lot longer than you.
That you have.

John Koenig:

Sixes

I have several of these call holders.  They work really well and will zip fine with 4 pot calls in one.

1iagobblergetter

I have one exactly like g8rvet,but I might be mistaken,but don't think it's waterproof. I also have one similar from Avery that holds 2 potcalls..Im not a 100% sure if it's waterproof,but the material it's made from possibly could be and looks at least somewhat resistant.
I put a couple small garbage bags in my turkey hunting bag to put calls in in case it rains.

Sir-diealot

These are water resistant, I have one but wish they were a tad larger. (I have large hands) https://www.amazon.com/Knight-Hale-Turkey-Burger-Pouch/dp/B01N9UU2KQ

John Koenig: