OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

crystal mistress or metal mouth

Started by jdub2041, April 30, 2015, 09:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdub2041

just wondering calls opinions between the 2.

Onpoint

Footballer

I don't have the metal mouth, but my crystal mistress is my go-to call. The metal mouth has mixed reviews and is not a proven killer (yet) like the mistress is.

kjnengr

I am glad you asked, jdub.  I was going to post the same question in a few days.  I will be eagerly watching this one.    :fire:

870BkWht

Quote from: Footballer on May 01, 2015, 09:29:47 AM
I don't have the metal mouth, but my crystal mistress is my go-to call. The metal mouth has mixed reviews and is not a proven killer (yet) like the mistress is.

I have both of these calls and I like them both. The mistress has a great sound as does the metal mouth, but I called up a bird and killed him on Tuesday morning and the metal mouth was the first and last call he heard that morning.

You will not be disappointed with either call. Later on you should also get his double glass.

BABS9

Mistress is my favorite call. First call out of my vest. Called in a bird and his hens today for my brother with it.

chuckward

I played the Metal mouth at the convention and it was ok. The Mistress is one of my favorite call and is a killer. Can't go wrong with it.  Chuck