turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Burris Customer Service A++!!

Started by M R Ducks, February 12, 2013, 08:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M R Ducks

So the other day, I drop my Xtrema-2 onto my concrete cellar floor.  If you've done something similar, you kow what I said next..... :character0029:

Anyway - I pick it up and look at it - not a mark.  Not a scratch, dent, or scuff.  I thought "Wow, I just really dodged a bullet!"  The I realize the reason the gun is unscathed is because it landed on my speed bead - right on top - couldn't center it more if I measured.  I remove the cover, and the lens is cracked in several places - a complete loss.  So... I email Burris and ask them how much to repair this, hoping it is less than the cost of say, a Truglo or Mueller red dot.

I got the reply today.  It reads, "....send us your fast fire.  Remove the batteries, base, allen head mounting screws, and protectove cover.  We will replace your fast fire."

It reads to me like I send them the one I dropped and broke, and they will send me a new one (or probably one refurbished after a similar mishap). 

Not mention of purchase receipt, or anything - just send t and we'll replace it.

I'll keep you all posted, but wow - never expected that in reply!

OK - they get my futre business.

Any similar experiences?

Ducks

Carp

chatterbox

They are second to none. All my experiences with them have been nothing short of top notch, and I will run with Burris optics and mounts on all my guns.
When I get Harrison's 20 ga all set, I will be running a Burris FF on that as well.

schief

that's why i've got a FFII on my rem. 11-87, 20ga and a FFIII on my rem. 870 BONE COLLECTOR  12ga.

BurrisOptics

They'll send you a new one not a refurb.  I would suggest ordering a protector mount.  That should keep you safe in the future but if you don't then just let us know if you damage it again.  We'll take care of you.

M R Ducks

You guys are great.  I can't speak highly enough of the service I received.

Like I said - all future business, how can I go wrong?

And even if it is a refurb, I am fine with that because I know you will stand behind it. :thanks:

Ducks

chatterbox

Quote from: BurrisOptics on February 18, 2013, 11:56:30 AM
They'll send you a new one not a refurb.  I would suggest ordering a protector mount.  That should keep you safe in the future but if you don't then just let us know if you damage it again.  We'll take care of you.
This is why I run only with Burris Optics on my rifles and shotguns, and as I replace my optics, Burris will be my only choice!
Nobody takes care of their customers like Burris! :icon_thumright:

whiskey

I did something similar. Sent mine in and they sent me a replacement. I was so happy. Then a couple days later my receiving guy at work brings me a box and says "you got another scope in." Well turns out there was a mix up at Burris and they shipped another guys scope to me. Same state, same last name, similar service tag numbers. I called Burris so they could send me the correct shipping label. Well they also sent me a 60% off coupon for a Burris scope. Now just have to decide what I want :)

M R Ducks

I put my shattered fast fire in the mail 14 days ago, and today I received my brand new FFII from Burris.  No questions, no fuss, just outstanding customer service.  I would have been thrilled with a refurbished sight as a replacement.  Nope, brand new in the box.

Burris Optics, you guys are the best, period. 

Customer for life,

Ducks

chatterbox

Quote from: M R Ducks on February 28, 2013, 05:02:51 PM
I put my shattered fast fire in the mail 14 days ago, and today I received my brand new FFII from Burris.  No questions, no fuss, just outstanding customer service.  I would have been thrilled with a refurbished sight as a replacement.  Nope, brand new in the box.

Burris Optics, you guys are the best, period. 

Customer for life,

Ducks
Glad they took care of you. I am not surprised at all. the best optics company with the best customer service. Period.