Main Menu

Fastfire 3 group buy.. (update)

Started by gobbler74, January 05, 2012, 08:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaintuck

silent water runs deep

ghillie

chomp chomp chomp.....at the bit!!!

Any news yet on when the group buy might happen??

Will the 4dot MOA be available??

JUGHEAD

Quote from: ghillie on January 26, 2012, 12:29:14 PM
chomp chomp chomp.....at the bit!!!

Any news yet on when the group buy might happen??

Will the 4dot MOA be available??
After talking to Burris via PM the other day....I went ahead and ordered me a FFII.  He says he would be very surprised if I could get my hands on a FFIII before our season opens on March 15th.  I just can't wait that long.  I guess I will eventually move the FFII to my son's gun and get me a FFIII later on once they're more available, get any initial production kinks worked out, etc.    

turkey slayer

BurrisOptics

I'm trying to get an update on release dates as I type this and will let you guys know what I hear.  The last I heard we were shooting for March 1 on the 8MOA and April 1 for the 3 MOA.  I know those are pretty crappy dates for most of you but I'm pushing as hard as I can to get them earlier. 

bird

April 1st!!! .  :begging:

Sand Man

In.  I was just about to buy a FFII for a 20ga project.

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

BOFF

Quote from: BurrisOptics on January 30, 2012, 10:21:09 AM
I'm trying to get an update on release dates as I type this and will let you guys know what I hear.  The last I heard we were shooting for March 1 on the 8MOA and April 1 for the 3 MOA.  I know those are pretty crappy dates for most of you but I'm pushing as hard as I can to get them earlier. 

Hopefully they will come in earlier.

If not, unfortunately I'm out for good, as I need something before March 15th.

Thanks for the update.

God Bless,
David B.

Shellwaster

I don't know each of your situations but what did you do before Fast Fire sights were available, you used the bead on the end of your barrel.

Stay in the group buy and use your bead until the sight comes in.  That way you get a new FFIII at a better price than guys not in the group buy.

oklahomaboy

I'll take a Burris Fastfire 3, a guard, and a mount for a Rem. 870

bird

Quote from: Shellwaster on January 31, 2012, 03:34:37 PM
I don't know each of your situations but what did you do before Fast Fire sights were available, you used the bead on the end of your barrel.

Stay in the group buy and use your bead until the sight comes in.  That way you get a new FFIII at a better price than guys not in the group buy.

That's right you don't know everyone's situation.  As stated before, I already have a FFII and April 1 doesn't cut it as far as I'm concerned.

rtsj

Shellwaster

Quote from: bird on January 31, 2012, 03:50:55 PM

That's right you don't know everyone's situation.  As stated before, I already have a FFII and April 1 doesn't cut it as far as I'm concerned.

Well ok then. Are you pleased with your FFII?

bird

Very Pleased with my FFII. It is the best for the money.

BOFF

No, I used various scopes, and EOTechs.

I just wanted to try the FF as well on a newer gun, as I have heard good things about them.

God Bless,
David B.