OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Unbelievable Service - Mero

Started by greentrout, April 11, 2023, 02:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greentrout

So I have been practicing with trumpets for 6-7 months now and just starting to branch out and add to what I have. I reached out to Brian on Friday morning and asked for an Osage call of his choice basically. He sent me a picture of one in his newer style similar to a Davis yelper and I thought it looked great. He responded "I can probably have it done today", and he sure enough did. Shipped it on Saturday and was at my house yesterday. Talk about fast turnaround! Very easy drawing call and I can't wait to see the Osage darken.
Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

Greg Massey

That's a fine looking trumpet. congrats ....

EZ

turkey stew

Meleagris gallopavo

Brian has done me right as well!  I would not hesitate to purchase one or several trumpets from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

Crowstalker

Really like that one. That's very nice. I need his contact info to order a call from him. I have one I bought on old gobbler awhile back and it runs.

Notsoyoungturk

I have one of his in ironwood and really love it.  Would recommend without hesitation.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

Zobo

That thing looks great, really like that style from him, good luck with it!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

greentrout

Quote from: Crowstalker on April 11, 2023, 04:15:33 PM
Really like that one. That's very nice. I need his contact info to order a call from him. I have one I bought on old gobbler awhile back and it runs.

brian_mero@hotmail.com or on FB at Mero Custom Calls
Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

Terry

Beautiful call. Brian's trumpets are always what I recommend to beginners or anyone else. Very easy drawing

Crowstalker

Thanks for the contact buddy. Green trout that is. Appreciate it.

sbbow

Congrats on a great horn !

Tom007

"Solo hunter"