turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

For you mossberg guys

Started by savduck, February 15, 2011, 12:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgs

Nice story to hear.  I had an old 835 with the green mossy oak, kicked like a mule but killed a lot of game.  Must seem like a new gun.  Good luck in the spring.
Pass the Tradition Along

northms

bowhunter32

rock on!!!!!!!!!! mossberg rules!!! :icon_thumright:

frank25

had my stock crack on my 935 sent it in when i got it back i had new sights and a choke i sent it with out them so the sights didnt get broke or my choke didnt get lost

goblr77

Mossberg customer service is tops in the business no doubt. When you call them you can get a live person on the phone in no time and they will do whatever it takes to make the customer happy. I called Remington a few weeks ago and got put on hold for 45 minutes. They should take lessons.

hunter177

I love the new Mossberg 835 Turkey Gun I just bought at Cabela's. It patterns great with the factory Ulti-Mag turkey choke it came with. Just on thing though, it does have the 24" ported barrel and I looked on Mossberg's site and it's listed in the specs. According to the serial number it's new so I'm not sure they stopped making that barrel.
TriStar Viper G2 12 ga.
26" barrel, black synthetic stock
TruGlo Gobble Stopper Extreme .665 choke
Winchester DoubleX, 3", 1125 fps., 2 oz. #5 shot

timbrhuntr

Glad to hear of the good service. So far I haven't had to use it. Love my 2 Mossbergs.  :z-winnersmiley:

bornagain64

surehuntsalot

have used Mossbergs all my life
never let me down once
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

paturkeyhntr

Great to see customer service still exists.  I have 2 835's and love them.

CANLIMBHANGAR

Quote from: timbrhuntr on February 16, 2011, 06:52:27 PM
Glad to hear of the good service. So far I haven't had to use it. Love my 2 Mossbergs.  :z-winnersmiley:

x2
GO NORTH OR GO HOME!!!

chatterbox

I love mine. When my slide on my shotgun broke, all I had to do was pay shipping one way. They take care of their customers.

mossybird

knightrider

i own three mossy's at the moment and if i need another gun it will be another mossy, they just keep rattlin on :you_rock: :z-guntootsmiley: