OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

WTT: Anthony Reynolds Switchback Crystal/Slate...(((No Longer Available)))

Started by Honolua, February 08, 2016, 08:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honolua

Great Call. I have so many Crystal Calls I thought I would see what's out there. This Switchback is Crystal on one side and Slate on the other.

I May trade for a Slate, or Copper. Not really sure what I am looking for and honestly don't really want to part with this one. I just want to play with something else for a while.

Gobbleandgrunt

That switch is an awesome call!! My favorite of his.

mote1977

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Honolua

I owe you boys an apology. Over the last year I have become friends with Tony. I got a surprise call from him today and he said he was coming to Bham if I wanted to bring my little girls (Both 8 years old) and 10 year old boy.

Well he ended up inscribing this call and a couple others to my three kids so I can no longer trade This call. I have literally gotten bombarded with potential trade requests so thanks for the interest.

Sorry to waste you Boys time.

scoot12

I saw that vid of your daughter I believe and was really nice.  I guess Tony has a new crystal called his infusion that is suppose to be nice.

Gobbleandgrunt

I have run the infustion. I will tell you that that call is one of those that when you put your hands on it the first time and run it your stomach flip flops. I ordered mine on the spot. It is waiting for me at his shop. Best call of his and I never thought I'd put anything before my assassin or switchback Crystal.

Honolua

Quote from: scoot12 on February 10, 2016, 02:06:44 PM
I saw that vid of your daughter I believe and was really nice.  I guess Tony has a new crystal called his infusion that is suppose to be nice.

Yeah, My kids were so excited to finally meet him. They can't quit talking about him now. He is making them custom pots!

The kids keep asking when Mr. Tony is coming back.

Honolua

Quote from: Honolua on February 10, 2016, 10:15:21 PM
Quote from: scoot12 on February 10, 2016, 02:06:44 PM

Yeah, My kids were so excited to finally meet him. They can't quit talking about him now. He is making them custom pots!

The kids keep asking when Mr. Tony is coming back.

I got to run that call last night and it is INSANELY GOOD! Should be getting mine this week.

Brantleyville

What type of pot is the Infusion (Composite or Wood)  and is it a two sided call?