turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Bottomland

Started by dawgfrombama, March 18, 2013, 03:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawgfrombama

Is it just me or is Bottomland becoming increasingly popular?  I love it myself and wear in the turkey woods a lot.  I've notice on various sites several people wearing it in pictures with turkeys they have killed this year.

BrowningGuy88

It is the only camo I wear.

paboxcall

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

turkin8or

It looks a lot like the original mossy oak treestand pattern.

Bustabeak

I pretty sure people think I'm crazy because its all I wear. I love it.

mudhen

I love it, but without Russell Outdoors, don't expect to see much in the near future.

I hope somebody good keeps the line alive....

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

WildSpur

I like seeing it make a comeback especially on the guns.  I would jump on the bandwagon.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Cluck more, yelp less

DirtNap647

b great to see the old school patterns come back truthfully i like the original break-up better than the new breakup

Chris Downs

I think Browning is using it in some of their clothing line and some guns.  Ol Tom/Drake Waterfowl is also using it in their clothing line too.  It may not be as widely available as the new Infinity pattern, but it's out there if you look for it.  I love it too.

Cove

BigEz

I really like it as well, I wish they would come out with an updated shadow leaf for later in the spring when it greens up. Just to be sure shadow leaf is basically bottomland with the large green leafs on it correct?  I have a (I believe) a nwtf elite vest in shadow leaf and love it with bottom land shirt and pants.