turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Friday Devotional 04/13/2012 "Friday 13th"

Started by BOFF, April 12, 2012, 11:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

Sitting here thinking about "Friday 13th" and all the superstitions we hear about. I wonder how many people are going to change their daily routines due to the superstition of Friday 13th.

I must write, as I read it, we are not to worry, but rejoice:

Psalm 118:24 (KJV)

24This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this day you have made. Forgive us of focusing on worldly ideas, and help us to keep our eyes focused on you, the Master Creator. Help us to acknowledge right from wrong, and lead us with the Holy Spirit. May we spread your love, peace and tranquility through our actions, words, and lives.

For it is in Jesus name we ask and claim these things!! Amen.

God Bless,
David B.

misfire

Superstitious for some, but for me, Friday July 13, 1984 was the greatest day in my life. I was saved on a youth retreat on that day, then baptised the following day in Lake Rabun. I still remember the feeling that swept over me when I asked Jesus to come into my life, save me from my sins and the awesome feeling of absolute relief I felt afterwards. It was at this time that the preacher came to me and read a scripture to me, one that I keep dear to me to this day
Romans 10:13- For who so ever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved
That is the scripture I write on all of my calls
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Roostem33

Amen David, I thank God for Fri. the 13 just like any other!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)