turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Beretta a300 Vs. franchi affinity Vs. benelli m2

Started by Jake#5, January 04, 2013, 02:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake#5

I'm looking to buy a new automatic shotgun and I went to look at some the other day and these three stood out to me. Do any of you have any reviews or opinions on these guns? Which of these would you get?

captin_hook

chrisun

i have to agree on the m2. You can not go wrong.
John 3:16
Guns have 2 enemies.....rust and politicians.

BOB_HARWELL

North of 8

:agreed:  M2 Ilove mine and wouldn't own anything else. Best der is man!

mattbrooks

Another vote for the M2. My brother loves his. I've shot it and it's a sweet shooting gun. If I had the cash I'd buy one.

allaboutshooting

I'd have to cast another vote for the Benelli M2. It's just a great gun, very reliable and throws great patterns with a variety of turkey chokes. I would recommend the 26" barrel.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

MOStrutter

From everything I have read and seen the Franchi Affinity and the Benelli M2 are pretty much the same gun. Actually made in the same factory. The stock is the main difference. The M2 is a great gun, but when you factor in the similarities and price, I would go with the Affinity.

spaightlabs

Quote from: MOStrutter on January 05, 2013, 09:39:16 AM
From everything I have read and seen the Franchi Affinity and the Benelli M2 are pretty much the same gun. Actually made in the same factory. The stock is the main difference. The M2 is a great gun, but when you factor in the similarities and price, I would go with the Affinity.

Any guesses why theFranchi is 'cheaper'?

Cuz it's cheaper.

Can't go wrong with the M2.  I run a few hundred waterfowl loads through it in the fall, clean her up and hit the woods.

Bought mine used for $600 in excellent condition.  I managed to get it down to good condition over the years...

Quax

I have had the affinity for almost a year now. My favorite so far out of all the shotgun I've owned. Great for duck hunting this winter and shoots awesome turkey patterns as well

spaightlabs

PS - this thread is incomplete without the standard disclaimer that the best shotgun is the shotgun that fits ya best.