OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Another Opportunity

Started by TripleGobbleCalls, February 19, 2015, 06:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TripleGobbleCalls

Had another opportunity to donate some calls to our wounded veterans. It's an honor for me for them to contact me, and to be able to donate to our heroes who selflessly fight for our great country.

TarheelTurk

It's how we technically hot started with our calls/ callmaking in 2011. And we continue to donate and now guiding during annual deer& turkey hunts with a local hunting club ! I agree 150% it's the biggest honor we have ever and will continue to have my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

TarheelTurk

Awesome calls you made there !

Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

TripleGobbleCalls

Quote from: TarheelTurk on March 03, 2015, 09:53:56 PM
It's how we technically hot started with our calls/ callmaking in 2011. And we continue to donate and now guiding during annual deer& turkey hunts with a local hunting club ! I agree 150% it's the biggest honor we have ever and will continue to have my friend

My respect goes out to you TarheelTurk for doing what not everyone will do! Good luck to you this season and be safe!

mastevt

Thats awesome!  Pretty much how I got started.  I donated a bunch of calls to 15 youths who were hunting the MO youth season one year.  The rest is history.

TripleGobbleCalls

Not a better feeling than knowing that you can help some one else!

TarheelTurk

Quote from: TripleGobbleCalls on March 06, 2015, 06:26:06 AM
Not a better feeling than knowing that you can help some one else!

Yes sir without a doubt !!