OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Call Lanyards and Turkey Totes

Started by aclawrence, March 08, 2021, 09:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

runngun

I just received my lanyards from Andrew! They are great, I really like the smaller cord that he is using. Weighs next to nothing, can't even tell you have it on. Hangs perfect!!! Getcha one, or two!!!

Have a good one, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

aclawrence

Thanks Bo, I'm glad you're liking them. Let me know how it works out with the two separate drops after you get some time with it. I haven't tried one like that myself so let me know if you have any feedback on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aclawrence

Here goes a solid brown lanyard to tote a trumpet off through the hills and hollers of the great turkey woods. Good luck to everyone as this turkey season is starting off.

paboxcall

What a great lanyard, weighs nothing, its comfy and compliments the Jordan quite nicely Andrew!

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

aclawrence

Thanks. That's a cool yelper for sure!

aclawrence

This one is available for purchase. It's Multicam green / brown.

rakkin6

Bought two turkey totes from the seller. They are quality totes and work like a charm.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

ScottTaulbee

Quote from: aclawrence on March 22, 2023, 02:38:15 PM
This one is available for purchase. It's Multicam green / brown.

That's a good looking Irving Whitt trumpet, I've got an identical one, how much are your lanyards?.

aclawrence

Yeah it's a nice trumpet. I've been seeing him selling some on Facebook for $95!  I'm selling the lanyards for $25 shipped.

aclawrence

Quote from: rakkin6 on March 24, 2023, 03:32:18 PM
Bought two turkey totes from the seller. They are quality totes and work like a charm.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Thank you!

aclawrence

Hey guys I've gotten a couple new colors to try out for my new leather turkey totes. There's saddle tan, medium brown, and olive. I'll be putting these together tomorrow. What colors are y'all liking the best?

aclawrence

Medium Brown Turkey Tote available for purchase. English bridle leather, hand saddle stitched, solid brass d rings. $75 shipped. Thanks for looking!

aclawrence

Here's a couple cool color trumpet lanyards. We've got a green and brown hunter and a blue and grey classic.

aclawrence

Well I goofed up and forgot that the green and brown lanyard was supposed to be for a tube call. I made the loop trumpet sized so this lanyard is available for sale while I make a new one for the tube call.

Brianb3006

PM sent...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro