turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sumtoy choke

Started by turkeykiller, October 11, 2015, 12:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeykiller

I have a BenelliSuper Nova with a Sumtoy choke in it. I just bought a Super Back Eagle 2. I was wondering if the choke in my super nova will fit my super black eagle 2.

allaboutshooting

Quote from: turkeykiller on October 11, 2015, 12:33:08 PM
I have a BenelliSuper Nova with a Sumtoy choke in it. I just bought a Super Back Eagle 2. I was wondering if the choke in my super nova will fit my super black eagle 2.

The Nova and Super Nova use the Mobil choke system and the SBE II uses the Crio choke system. So, no the choke that fits your SN won't fit your SBE II.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

turkeykiller

Thanks. I guess I will be ordering one before fall turkey season.

allaboutshooting

Quote from: turkeykiller on October 12, 2015, 06:41:27 AM
Thanks. I guess I will be ordering one before fall turkey season.

The good  news is that you have lots of choices of brands and exit diameters in chokes and also lost of choices in turkey ammo.
All my best.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

SumToy

Put a 650 back in it and let it be.  Now we have been running little bigger with some of the long beard 4's and 5's.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA