OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Call

Started by rakkin6, August 27, 2020, 04:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkin6

Got my call in the mail from Chad today and it pure turkey, very loud and raspy. Only ran it about 5 minutes on my back porch but I will definitely be messing with it this weekend. Great sounding call and very pretty. He is a good guy to deal with even if he is a buckeye.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

sbbow

Congrats on a great call! Chad's calls an craftsmanship are top notch. I have several of his calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigSlam51

Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Hoot 000

:TrainWreck1: got a couple from him, I think they'll call a turkey LOL. Congratulations on the call

Sir-diealot

Nice looking call. Chad who?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

doublespurs21

Chad Remenaric , i believe,,

rakkin6

Quote from: doublespurs21 on August 27, 2020, 09:20:57 PM
You are correct it is from Chad Remenaric. I don't have Facebook but if you do his page is Tusky River.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Sir-diealot

Quote from: rakkin6 on August 27, 2020, 09:25:33 PM
Quote from: doublespurs21 on August 27, 2020, 09:20:57 PM
You are correct it is from Chad Remenaric. I don't have Facebook but if you do his page is Tusky River.

Okay, I know of 3 Chad's that make calls so I thought I would ask. Thanks. I have one of his Rutland Dymondwood strikers that is quite nice. I have him on Facebook under his own name, I will have to add his page as well.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

BigSlam51

Just a heads up, I don't really post anything on the tusky River page anymore. Everything I post is done on my personal page.

BigSlam51

Quote from: Hoot 000 on August 27, 2020, 08:44:32 PM
:TrainWreck1: got a couple from him, I think they'll call a turkey LOL. Congratulations on the call
Sure hope so lol

rakkin6

Oh sorry about that, just trying to put your business info out there. I don't have Facebook I just googled Tusky River and it was the first thing that popped up so I just assumed. But you know what they say about assuming lol.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

BigSlam51

Quote from: rakkin6 on August 28, 2020, 07:08:20 AM
Oh sorry about that, just trying to put your business info out there. I don't have Facebook I just googled Tusky River and it was the first thing that popped up so I just assumed. But you know what they say about assuming lol.

It's cool, I appreciate it man

Greg Massey

Congrats , nice looking pot call.