OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gray Slate on top--2 sided recommendations.

Started by idgobble, June 09, 2019, 07:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idgobble

I like 2 sided calls and am starting to look for one with gray slate on top and am open to suggestions about what's on the bottom.  Any recommendations for the bottom surface and a pot call maker?  Most two sided calls have gray slate on the bottom because it's easiest to get gray slate in the smaller size.

Sir-diealot

A now ex friend of mine got in a nice green slate over black slate that sounds very nice. I will try to get name of maker for you. Edit, that may be glass/crystal on top with green color under it, sorry about that.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

idgobble

3bailey3

Tony Reynolds makes some great two sider's, I don't think any are slate on top thought but he makes a crystal with aluminum bottom that is a great caller.