OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

B-Square question

Started by mmusso, May 10, 2011, 08:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmusso

Last night I mounted a b-square on my Nova and now I have a question. Is this the right model for my gun? It looks like it is too large. The bolt threads come out the other side approx 1/4" and there is a gap around the top of the gun looking down the barrel. It is pretty secure as best I can tell, but I didn't know if this was normal. Thoughts?

bolts

gap

sugarray

Doesn't look right to me.  I have one on my son's Rem 20 and there is space under it to still shoot the bead if needed and my bolts don't come all the way through.  Hopefully someone will chime in. What is the model number?

mmusso

Quote from: sugarray on May 10, 2011, 10:21:13 AM
Doesn't look right to me.  I have one on my son's Rem 20 and there is space under it to still shoot the bead if needed and my bolts don't come all the way through.  Hopefully someone will chime in. What is the model number?

There's no model number on it anywhere. I was told it came off of a supernova, and on b-square's website they do have a Nova model, but supernova isn't listed. I would assume it is the same one. Anyone?

nstrut

don't look right to me ..i have b-square on 2 rem 11-87 1 on a 870 rem super mag 1 on a 935 mossy.and the screws don't come out that much.looks to me like its' the wrong mount

NothingLeFT

I have one on my SX2 and that really doesnt look right, The screws should not stick out from what i can see.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

beagler

Never Misses

cannonball

Something isn't right with that mount.

NothingLeFT

off topic question, but if i may ask, how much did you pay for the bsquare?
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.