Started by Luke95, May 04, 2011, 09:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke95

What is the best sight for bellow $150
Sumtoy Get Choked

cannonball

sugarray

Shellwaster

I am/was in the same boat as you and after comparing many models my decision is to save more money and get the Burris Fast Fire II. I think the Mueller is an adequate site but feel for a little more money the Burris will be better and last longer.  Just my .02 cents. Good luck with whatever you decide and keep us posted.

harleytomms

I'll take my Mueller, especially for that price range.

TauntoHawk

I got my fast fire for 155 and theres nothing id trade it for
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TnTurk

Quote from: TauntoHawk on May 05, 2011, 02:11:07 AM
I got my fast fire for 155 and theres nothing id trade it for
Where did you find one for that price? That's a steal.

Luke95

How about the red field revolution 2-7x or the burris speed dot? I am also looking at the ffii
Sumtoy Get Choked

beagler

If you are interested I just put a Bushnell 1.75 X 4 in the classifieds.
Never Misses

chatterbox

For the lighted sights under 150.00, the Mueller is hard to beat. If you're looking into a decent tube scope, the bushnell trophy is an excellent choice.

WyoHunter

Quote from: chatterbox on May 05, 2011, 06:17:19 PM
For the lighted sights under 150.00, the Mueller is hard to beat. If you're looking into a decent tube scope, the bushnell trophy is an excellent choice.
Good advice!
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

mightyjoeyoung

I own the spead bead/FF2, bushnell trophy red dot, and old weaver qwik point (actually 3 of those!) and a TG $25.00 30 mm red dot.  they have all been on everything from .22's to turkey guns to my .444 marlin Encore pistol!  Not one failure from any of them in lots and lots...and lots of rounds of some pretty wicked shtuff!
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

nstrut

i like the truglo gobbler stopper..love it.i also have the old tasco red dot it is a very good red dot on 3 shotguns..all under a $100 bucks

Luke95

Went with the nikon turkey pro btr  :newmascot:
Sumtoy Get Choked