Main Menu

Gobble Stopper Red/Green Dot Scope

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, April 28, 2011, 01:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

bowhunter84

thats a good price for that scope. like you said you wont find it any cheaper

mmusso

I'm fighting the urge to order two of them...

bowhunter84

Quote from: mmusso on April 28, 2011, 03:43:07 PM
dont fight it!!!!!   order 3 of them :toothy12:

mmusso

Quote from: bowhunter84 on April 28, 2011, 03:51:38 PM
Quote from: mmusso on April 28, 2011, 03:43:07 PM
dont fight it!!!!!   order 3 of them :toothy12:

If my guns were drilled and tapped, my post would've said "I just ordered two of these..."

ILIKEHEVI-13

They have another great deal on this one.  Under $60 and that's the cheapest on them thatI have found too.  Mark can ship any small dto scope to your door for around $10 and get it there in 2 days.  Well that's what it cost me to get my TAsco Tru-Brite dot sight from TX to MO.  Now that's is cheap.  

The black model is under $60.  

http://www.nativeoutdoors.com/riflescopes.html

ILIKEHEVI-13

I have'nt got to use mine yet, but I think for the money buying a Tasco this is going to be the next big thing.  It's new on the market, but fot the price it's a steal.  But I will know more after I use it.  But I have been told that they will work great with the 3.5" turkey loads.  And they are under $73.  It weighs 5.3oz.  

http://www.nativeoutdoors.com/riflescopes.html

Magnuss

That is a good price and a good product.  I've used one for a couple of seasons now and really like it.
Si Quaeris Peninsulam Amoenam, Circumspice

Dbrnmllr

Man I wish they had the APG gobble stopper for $62..... seems like everyone is $20 higher for the camo.  Man I wish!!!!!

NothingLeFT

Truglo is poopy :/ just my 2 cents.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Luke95

I said no to truglo red dots so can you go mueller
Sumtoy Get Choked

chatterbox

They are junk IMO.
Save your money, and buy the Mueller. It's 100.00 with free shipping from optics planet.

ElkTurkMan

I just ordered one for my 10GA.  I have one of these mounted on my 12 and have used it for the past two season's and I am extremely happy with it.

ILIKEHEVI-13

TruGlo may not be for some, but they sure don't make junk or they wouldn't be offering the lifetime guarantee. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

Go find out the warranty on those supposedly better Mueller dot scopes or sights and get back with me.