OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Got my Eotech in

Started by allchokedup, April 15, 2011, 03:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allchokedup

I just got my Eotech in for my new SuperNova and now I got to get her sighted in and take her hunting.
Here is a pick of my turkey sticks. All have killed turkeys except my new Nova. Should be able to have her ready by Monday.

BrowningGuy88

Looking Good!!!!

I am loving the EoTechs on thes T-guns. Maybe I will get one next year.

beagler

Quite the collection there!
Never Misses

beagler

Do you have to lift your cheek up very high off the pistol grip stock? It looks like the sight might sit high? Just curious, I was looking at the EO Tech's myself. I put the high comb on my benelli SBE 2 to help align my eye with my Aimpoint red dot

Never Misses

allchokedup

Quote from: beagler on April 15, 2011, 08:48:52 PM
Do you have to lift your cheek up very high off the pistol grip stock? It looks like the sight might sit high? Just curious, I was looking at the EO Tech's myself. I put the high comb on my benelli SBE 2 to help align my eye with my Aimpoint red dot

Hi Beagler,
Thats a nice setup you have. I haven't shot it yet, so I can't tell if I will need a high comb or not. My M2 has a Nikon red dot and I have no problem shooting it, but I sure like the looks of your high comb. Can you tell me the brand and where you got it and are they hard to install.
Thanks

cannonball

beagler

It's a Benelli comb, they manufacture them. I did a search on the net to locate one. The Comfortec stocks have three different height combs. You simply snap them in place.
Never Misses

busta biggun