OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Eotech XPS with camo cover

Started by busta biggun, April 08, 2011, 10:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

busta biggun

I was getting my gun camo-dipped so I took off the cover and had them dip it as well. I think it makes a huge difference! What do you think?

TauntoHawk

That is one sweet setup, bet it shoots as good as it looks
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BrowningGuy88

I am leaning toward an EOTECH for my T-gun in the next couple of years. I may get one next spring, but we will see.

Anyway that is gorgeous! After seeing yours, it will have to be dipped to match the gun!

busta biggun

thanks Daman. If you ask the dipper guys they will tell you if a scope is waterproof, they are fine to get dipped. I called Eotech and they say there may be chemicals in the solution that will erode seals, etc. So they won't bless it. I didn't want to take a chance, so I just had the cover and knob dipped.

allchokedup

That is the most awesome looking turkey stick that I have ever seen. Great job!

cannonball

Quote from: allchokedup on April 08, 2011, 09:58:26 PM
That is the most awesome looking turkey stick that I have ever seen. Great job!
:agreed:

busta biggun

That is  very kind. You all are too nice!

S.C.C

chatterbox

Quote from: S.C.C on April 09, 2011, 06:57:30 AM
SHARP!!SHARP lookin rig... :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Can't add a thing. She's a smokin' lookin' slayer! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

busta biggun

thanks guys. I just took it out and got it drilled in. I just love that Eotech! Now all I need is a turkey or 4!

BOFF

Very nice!!!  :z-winnersmiley:

God Bless,
David B.