turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

xtrema 2 sight options??

Started by Longshanks, April 03, 2011, 05:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longshanks

Curious about what some sight options could be for the xtrema without having to drill in the top of the gun.  The mueller sight.. i understand..would have to drill.  anyone having success with a particular sight??

titansfan2104

If it is like my xtrema , all you need is the pic rail base that clamps to the top of your receiver therefore no need to drill !!

BurrisOptics

The SpeedBead is a no drill and tap option.

goblr77

Just clamp some Williams firesights on the rib.

K9-Doc

Beretta makes a picatinny mount that clamps on the dovetail and grooves.  Very stable.  Have one on my Beretta Xtrema2.  5 years and running, with no problems.

beagler

Quote from: K9-Doc on April 13, 2011, 02:37:56 PM
Beretta makes a picatinny mount that clamps on the dovetail and grooves.  Very stable.  Have one on my Beretta Xtrema2.  5 years and running, with no problems.

Where did you purchase it?
Never Misses

Longshanks

Will the mueller sight bolt on to this rail or mount with no problem?? I've heard the issue is the sight sitting up too high.

Longshanks

I'm shooting the tru glo adjustable iron sights but I seem to be getting variations in my POI from shot to shot with the same shell especially with different shells shooting HTL. I am thinking the variation with the same shell could be operator error but I don't notice this with lead. Lead shells it seems to stay the same from shot to shot and shell to shell. I notice with the majority of the patterns you see posted the POI is way off..anyone figured out why??

pullit

Quote from: beagler on April 13, 2011, 05:53:24 PM
Quote from: K9-Doc on April 13, 2011, 02:37:56 PM

Where did you purchase it?

http://www.berettausa.com/products/scope-base-al391/a391-hrdwd-hd/

beagler

Out of stock on the Beretta site as well. :(
Never Misses