turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Truglo Tru-brite open red dot

Started by TNhunterKMC, March 11, 2011, 11:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

Again thanks for posting this here.  One quick question before I buy.  How many mounting screws are there on the bracket that mounts to the Weaver style base?  I see 2 in the picture above.  Is that correct? A guy on ebay told me 1 he thought but doesn't want to open the box to find out so it keeps the item new in box.  I want 2 screws if I buy it.    

ILIKEHEVI-13

One more question-why are the screws in the bracket out of line from each other? 

ILIKEHEVI-13

I got my questions answered by Mark at Native Outdoors.  This guy is awesome to deal with.  And they had the cheapest price I have seen.  I got it for $83.94 shipped via Fed Express in 2 days. 

http://www.nativeoutdoors.com/riflescopes.html

JUGHEAD

So.....what would make someone choose this sight over a Mueller Quick Shot?  I'm gonna get SOMETHING for my new Mossy 935, but I'm still unsure which one I want.  One thing I've noticed from these pics is that I'm not a big fan of the adjustment knob sticking off the side of the Tru-glo compared to the Mueller's cleaner looking FOV.  Small problem I know, but I did notice it.  I've noticed, as some have mentioned, that the Tru-Glo would probably do better in a glare causing situation, but I'm gonna be hunting in the dark woods 90% of the time so I'm wondering if I should consider that aspect or not?  I'm a TOTAL ROOKIE when it comes to red-dots/reflex sights.

Luke95

Jug head iwould suggest the muller it papers to be better.
Sumtoy Get Choked