Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

FF2 scope, mount and guard packages.(CLOSED)

Started by gobbler74, February 06, 2011, 07:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler74

Closed
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

paladin

That is a good pic of the Marlin base and screws.
You should label it.
"have gun-will travel"

craiger18

I have a Mossberg 835 and want the sight and gaurd. What package do I need and does it come with rail?

CANLIMBHANGAR

Quote from: craiger18 on February 18, 2011, 08:08:05 AM
I have a Mossberg 835 and want the sight and gaurd. What package do I need and does it come with rail?

you need package B  mounts right to your reciever no need for rail
GO NORTH OR GO HOME!!!

joshua

I'm wanting one of these to put on a Rem. 870 that is tapped and drilled from the factory.  Will the 336 base fit these holes or is the weaver rail and pictanny mount needed?
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

slicksbeagles1

what about a super x2 12 ga. and a 1187 20ga.

Kyshooter17

BurrisOptics

Quote from: Kyshooter17 on February 23, 2011, 11:16:18 AM
Will the Marlin mount work on a SX3?

It will work as long as you don't mind having it drilled and tapped.  That is a requirement for most guns with this setup.

BurrisOptics

Quote from: joshua on February 19, 2011, 12:19:17 AM
I'm wanting one of these to put on a Rem. 870 that is tapped and drilled from the factory.  Will the 336 base fit these holes or is the weaver rail and pictanny mount needed?

You will need to drill and tap one additional hole in your receiver.  If you don't want to drill and tap then the weaver rail is the way to go.

BurrisOptics

Quote from: slicksbeagles1 on February 22, 2011, 07:38:22 PM
what about a super x2 12 ga. and a 1187 20ga.

No to both of these if you are talking about a SpeedBead.  You can mount the FastFire to either one of these guns.  How you do it is up to you.

Longshanks

Interested in the fastfireII for my beretta xtrema 2.  What do i need for this setup? Do i need to buy the beretta picatinny rail?