turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The Hunting Public

Started by tha bugman, April 20, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

codym

Just found these guys, the episode where he let that bird walk because he was just on the other side of the property line was great. They do it right and I really appreciate the team work, integrity, and how genuine these guys are.

Not to hijack any attention from hunting public but if you enjoy what they are doing you need to check out born and raised land of the free project. These are the same kind of people hunting our public lands 50 days a year for elk. Really great series, check them out.

Jim K

I really enjoyed the hunting publics spring videos. They were excellent. Everyday I was checking my email for notifications of a new video. I even bought a wood haven ninja mouth call just to support those who supported thp. Great call too. I hope they do it again next spring.

DirtNap647

I was glued to their hunts ...these guys are camera friendly and absolutely what the outdoor channel is missing. Outstanding job guys!!!

ShootingABN!

They said on the last turkey show.... They'll have content all summer! I'll be watching.

jryser

Tons of summer content coming. Non stop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jryser

Quote from: Jim K on June 03, 2018, 09:00:41 AM
I really enjoyed the hunting publics spring videos. They were excellent. Everyday I was checking my email for notifications of a new video. I even bought a wood haven ninja mouth call just to support those who supported thp. Great call too. I hope they do it again next spring.
Count on it!!

aclawrence

I think we need some #longbird shirts with a picture of Zach measuring a turkey on the back lol.  I watched the whole series as well. It was nice to see normal average guys doing a what they love.  I just can't relate to guys with brand new jacked up trucks and every piece of gear imaginable. I love gear and buy the best stuff I can.  When you see these guys doing what they do it makes you think "hey I can do that to". I had to borrow my dads truck this year but I killed two public lands birds here in Alabama. Can't wait for next season.

ShootingABN!

Great people and great show. I'm hooked.

IAGobbler87

The only hunting channel I subscribe to on YouTube.  I just wish I could do as well as them on public land here in IA!

ShootingABN!

I feel same way about Mississippi. Lol
Quote from: IAGobbler87 on June 29, 2018, 08:40:20 PM
The only hunting channel I subscribe to on YouTube.  I just wish I could do as well as them on public land here in IA!

jryser

Quote from: aclawrence on June 27, 2018, 10:26:55 AM
I think we need some #longbird shirts with a picture of Zach measuring a turkey on the back lol.  I watched the whole series as well. It was nice to see normal average guys doing a what they love.  I just can't relate to guys with brand new jacked up trucks and every piece of gear imaginable. I love gear and buy the best stuff I can.  When you see these guys doing what they do it makes you think "hey I can do that to". I had to borrow my dads truck this year but I killed two public lands birds here in Alabama. Can't wait for next season.

If you can kill Public birds in AL and MI, you are a true turkey hunter. Next year count on TN, and I hope to have Greg in Indiana or KY.

chadly

I know many of you really enjoyed the turkey tour "The Hunting Public" put on this past spring.  They just started the deer tour.  Two hunting videos already out.  I just thought I would share if your interested in watching.  I've been watching them since they first started and really enjoy all the the hunting videos they put. 
Chad

jryser

Thanks Chad!  They've been burning the editing midnight oil and I've been doing the musical burn staying as caught up as I can!  Ted, Aaron, and Zach have gotten terrific bucks!!!

3bailey3

jryser

Quote from: 3bailey3 on September 06, 2018, 11:09:04 PM
Ms or mi?
Ted and Aaron in KY, Zach in NE