OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Anyone know where I can get a 870 or 11-87 20 turkey gun?

Started by TANK, March 18, 2011, 03:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TANK

I am looking for a Rem 20 gauge turkey gun in full camo. Would any of yall know where I can find one? I have even called Remington and they don't make them. I found a 11-87 in New Break Up with a rib and 26 inch barrel at Wal Mart for $634 after tax. I don't want a youth model either. Is that my only option????????????? :help:

SKFOOTER

I was at my local Wal Mart today and they are carrying guns again.  They had bot the 11-87 and 870 20 gauge in full Realtree Hardwoods camo.  So I would think most of them should have those.  If not, they can special order it for you.

Nimrodmar10

What do you consider a turkey gun? What length barrel are you looking for? If you're wanting a short barrel you can always buy a youth model and put a full size stock on it.

mmusso

If you don't care about it being new, I would check out pawn shops. Last year I was searching for a 20 for my mother to shoot and came across an 870 express mag out the door for $150 at a pawn shop here. Wood stock and blued barrel, but $6 and two cans of spray paint later, and it looks might fine..