Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Opening dates

Started by FullChoke, April 03, 2024, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

With several of the southern belt states already open for bidness, what opening dates will you be aslipping and asneaking around the hills, dales and hollers?

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Roost 1

callaway71

cannonball

April 13th for me also.

paintbrush

April 13th out in SD for me.

mdmitchell

13th for me 2nd season southern zone IL. Then headed to KY the following weekend and then back home for Indiana opener on the 24th

Roost 1

I predict our overall score is fixing to take a step up..... can't  wait to see y'all's pics and hear the stories.
Good luck to all...

FullChoke

The season section that I chose here in MN starts on May 8th. They must really cherish these birds up here, citing their rather odd and restrictive options for hunting turkeys.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

xarcher

May 4 in PA. Might get to WV or MD earlier.

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

zelmo1

April 29th in Maine and May1st in NH. I don't know when Florida opened, but I will be hunting on April 10-12th. Z

afhunter1

Quote from: xarcher on April 03, 2024, 10:36:32 PM
May 4 in PA. Might get to WV or MD earlier.

Yup got my PA, MD, and WV licenses all ready to go.  Ill be down there this weekend for the youth seasons and then Adult next week.  Can't wait it's been a long winter!

WV 4/15
MD 4/18
PA 5/8