Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

I'm a dead-beat

Started by unclerick, April 29, 2013, 07:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unclerick

Sorry guys I've not been on here much as usual, for some reason I can't get to motivated this year, I feel like one of them dead beats we always talked about. I know it has got to be Wesley's fault though, some how,, :bike2:, I'll come up with a good one before long I'm sure.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

ElkTurkMan

Rick I think this year we all have a little of that.  As a team we haven't been near as talkative.  That's ok though, everyone has slow years every now and then.  I still am glad to know all of you guys and am proud to be on the same team with all of you.

t_eagen13

Yeah I havent been able to get on as much either. Between finishing up school, working, looking for a job, and getting married in August I've been pretty busy. I enjoy getting on here and getting away from those other things every once in a while though.

harvester

Yeah it's been slower than normal. If I haven't been working,I've been trying to kill a bird.

gob09

Same here boys ive been trying to take my job more seriously during turkey season this year but have hunted some to its always my fault Rick ill take one foe the team

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

unclerick

Admitting is always the first step Wes,,congrats on takeing it, no matter how small a step it is.  :goofball:
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

harvester

Quote from: unclerick on May 04, 2013, 08:51:55 PM
Admitting is always the first step Wes,,congrats on takeing it, no matter how small a step it is.  :goofball:

:whip2: :OGturkeyhead:

Ricochet

Quote from: unclerick on May 04, 2013, 08:51:55 PM
:TooFunny:

Well, it has been a little slow for me as well.  Of course, I tend to be on Facebook more.  Also, this season hasn't been as excited as last year (for me) but I think I hunted just as hard if not harder.  I guess luck comes and goes from year to year.  I have one last chance to blast a bird in GA this weekend.  I hope the weather and birds cooperate there!
-JP
Is it turkey season yet? I love the sound of thunder chickens in the morning...

nctrkyhntr

Rick I feel the same way that you do. I havent been on here much either. I have been working like crazy, taking my son to his events and cycling a lot. Trying to train for a big ride in August.

Well my season has come and gone. For the most part I will call it a success. Even though I didnt get to harvest anything. I did get to hear some birds gobble for the first time in a couple years. I also found some spots to deer hunt this upcoming season. Also found some good hog sign so I might be giving that a try as well.

Congrats to everyone that was able to harvest a bird. you all are a great group of guys. keep it up