turkeykiller12: March 27th - April 2rd
JVA54: April 3rd - April 10th
Turkeykiller22: April 11th - April 17th
mbears159:April 17th - April 2th
C J Stahly: April 25th - April 29th
trkehunr93: April 30th - May 7th
boomer: May 8th - May 14th
M,Yingling: May 15th - May 21st

PM JVA54 or myself with concerns.  Thanks!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

Please everyone make sure these dates work for you. I want to make this schedule official on Monday. Thanks!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Turkeykiller12

The dates for me are perfect. I'll be off everyday I have the call.

trkehunr93

Donald,

Looks good!  Once it's official I will mail the call to dirt road ninja ASAP!  Just PM me.

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

turkeykiller22

Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

dirt road ninja

boomer

JVA54

davisd9

I believe that the kinks in the schedule has been worked out.  Thanks for everyone that was asked to be flexable doing so with no issues.  If you do see a problem then let us know and I will do my best but there is little wiggle room now with everyone's season. If you the situation arises that you are done with the call before your actual end date, please go ahead and send it.  Example: Dirt Road Ninja hunts with it on the 15th but will not be able to hunt with it on the 16th, 17th, and 18th, then please go ahead and send it to the next person on the 16th or 17th. 

I will be sending PMs reminding you to send it a day or two before you are supposed to send it on. Thanks!

Once again a big THANKS to trkehunr93 for providing the call!

davisd9

If your address has not changed since last year then I have your information.  If you were not on the team last year then please PM me your name and mailing information as soon as possible, thanks!

dirt road ninja

My wife just texted me. I've got the call and can't wait to try it on some Mississippi longbeards.

trkehunr93

Great!  I realized after I mailed it that I did not include call chalk, my bad!  The call is loud, those long boxes are really made for locating and are great for mid-mornings or afternoons when everything has went quiet.  I hope she does everyone well and they like it, like I said before my first successful attempt at a box.

dirt road ninja

I've got plenty chalk and will throw some in the box when I pass it along. She is loud and hi-pitched, should wake them up in the afternoon. It's a very sharp looking caller.

trkehunr93

Yeah that cedar really makes that call crank it out.  Wait til you play it outside, if you haven't already, it really carries.  I do this for a hobby and if anyone is interested I can make these for a reasonable price, let me know!